To subscribe to our calendar:
Click the Google Calendar button on the bottom right of our calendar.
- Open iCal app and create a new calendar in iCal.
- Command click on the newly created calendar and pick 'Subscribe'
- Paste the web address into the 'Subscribe to' field. The web address is: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/c8p71d8skb5ipcqo92qvamin4s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Give it a name (e.g. Texas District Cal)
- Click 'OK'
- Copy TX District iCal web address: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/c8p71d8skb5ipcqo92qvamin4s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- In Outlook, choose Tools - Account Settings and click the Internet Calendars tab.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste the URL of the ICS file that you copied.
- Click Add button.
- The Internet Calendar is now part of your Outlook Send/Receive group and whenever you press F5, Outlook will synchronize it's content with the Texas District Calendar.